2 cups of rice (Uncle Ben)
4 chicken breasts cut into cubes
1 cup of fresh cream
1 large onion finely chopped
1 large glove of garlic
1/2 cup of parsley (finely chopped)
A bit of olive oil
1 vegetable stock
4-5 cups of hot water
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan put a bit of oil. Add the chopped onion and garlic and leave for 3 minutes until well tender.
– Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken becomes golden brown.
– Pour in the fresh cream and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
– In another saucepan put a bit of oil and pour in the rice. Stir the rice until golden and then add the hot water and the vegetable stock. You can add salt and pepper if you like.
– Simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked. Add more hot water if needed.
– When the rice is cooked put it in a large serving plate. On top put the creamy chicken, the parsley and the parmesan cheese.
Serve hot with green salad.