This is a birthday cake that was made for two five-year old boys. It is a banana cake and it took me almost two and a half hours to decorate it. The boys were excited, so I guess the job was perfectly done. I hope you like it.
A surprise cake for my boss’ birthday. He invited us to a Cypriot Taverna in Paphos, and carrying the cake from Limassol to Paphos was a huge challenge!
Three layer cake made with fructose. The first and third layer where a chocolate fudge cake and the middle layer was a Madeira cake. The frosting was made from fresh cream, fructose and dark chocolate. A small piece of butter was added to the frosting. The icing at the top was made from marsh mallows and icing sugar. The bow is icing sugar with a bit of colour.
This cake was made for two five-year old girls. They took it to pre-school and had a wonderful birthday party with their friends.
This birthday cake was made for two five-year old boys how love spiderman. Actually the dream of their life is to become spidermen :-)
They were watching me making it and they loved the whole process.
This is Andrea’s-Dorothea’s first Birthday Cake which was made by her mother Diamando.
Wonderful job Diamando!!
This is my first Car Cake. It is for a six-year-old girl called Panayiota. Happy Birthday Panayiota!!
75g dark chocolate
75g milk chocolate
80g brown sugar
70g caster sugar
3 regular eggs
90g plain flour
170g chopped walnuts
5ml vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to moderate (160º - 170ºC). Grease square pan 20c x 20c; line with baking paper.
2. Melt milk chocolate, dark chocolate and butter together in a microwave oven for 30 – 40 seconds. Do not overheat.
3. Beat eggs, brown sugar and caster sugar until they become light and fluffy; stir in the chocolate and butter mixture;
4. Sift the flour; add it in the egg and chocolate mixture.
5. Then, add vanilla extract and the chopped walnuts; stir gently until all ingredients are well mixed.
6. Bake for 25 minutes (not more, not less).
7. Stand cake 10 minutes; turn top-side up, onto wire rack to cool.
On the 25th of November 2010 my father, George, became 61 years old. The sunflower cake was decorated by me and the chocolate cake by my mother. My children were excited about both!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This birthday cake was made as a surprise cake for our big boss. I used fructose in all three layers. The taste was as good as any other cake.