Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
2 teaspoon lemon juice
150g butter (soft)
220g caster sugar
2 eggs (medium)
300g self-raising flour
½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 cup mashed banana
100g dark eating chocolate, grated finely
Creamy Chocolate Frosting
200g dark eating chocolate (chopped)
160g icing sugar
120g sour cream *
2. Combine milk and juice in small jug; stand 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, beat butter and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until just combined; transfer mixture to large bowl. Stir in sifted flour and soda, banana, milk mixture and chocolate.
4. Spread mixture into pan; bake about 1 hour 10 minutes. Stand cake 5 minutes; turn top-side up, onto wire rack to cool.
5. Meanwhile, make creamy chocolate frosting; combine all ingredients, and then spread cold cake with frosting.
* Sour cream preparation:In a cup of fresh cream add 1-2 tablespoons of lemon. Stir for a few seconds.