75g dark chocolate
75g milk chocolate
80g brown sugar
70g caster sugar
3 regular eggs
90g plain flour
170g chopped walnuts
5ml vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to moderate (160º – 170ºC). Grease square pan 20c x 20c; line with baking paper.
2. Melt milk chocolate, dark chocolate and butter together in a microwave oven for 30 – 40 seconds. Do not overheat.
3. Beat eggs, brown sugar and caster sugar until they become light and fluffy; stir in the chocolate and butter mixture;
4. Sift the flour; add it in the egg and chocolate mixture.
5. Then, add vanilla extract and the chopped walnuts; stir gently until all ingredients are well mixed.
6. Bake for 25 minutes (not more, not less).
7. Stand cake 10 minutes; turn top-side up, onto wire rack to cool.